Evaluation 4

 How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

For the development of the magazine I used several technologies to produce the final product. Hardware and software assist in producing media. Hardware technology used to produce the project were just laptop, camera, and usb

DSLR Camera was used for high quality shoot and was one of the most important component as it made the magazine pictures look professional Along with this Laptop was used extensively for post-production of the magazine, it was essentially used to Blog, Photoshop the magazine and edit pictures. Usb was used to store the images and the Photoshop files whenever we needed to. This made it much more convenient to work on my magazine anytime I wanted to.

The softwares which I used were Photoshop, for the construction of the magazine for both the preliminary and final magazine. With the constant development of Photoshop skills was seen throughout the start till end of the production.

The technologies were used efficiently in order to produce the final product and without adobe Photoshop the development of my magazine wouldn’t have been possible. The softwares which I used online such as bloggers to blog about my magazine development, Google to carry out the extensive research about my product and its genre and online video sharing sites like YouTube to see online tutorials for Photoshop, are all known to me and I was aware on how to use them effectively for my final product.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Distribution