Introduction

 My name is Fiza Azmat .I am 18 years old. I am interested in sports and indoor games In my free time I spend my time in reading watching movies and talking with my friends and listening songs.

I've chosen this subject because I am very much interested in media not only because it's quite different but because I find it interesting and I can do very well I really like it's jobs and this is my favorite field. In fact this subject its a platform to study camera angles ,photography and many more. Now a 'days in media studies we did analysis of the first 10 mint opening of movies and now we've started analysis of magazines and soon we will make our own school magazine and blog. am looking forward to the upcoming 2 years when I will be able to create my own content my own way. My future plan is to join media and pursue this subject side by side I am also interested in business studies(BBA) and international relations. In A levels my subjects are media economics and Urdu. This  is my blog. Welcome!



  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Distribution

Evaluation 4